The Stalker

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 26 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheStalker #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Two newlyweds. One remote island. It was meant to be the perfect escape…

Newly-weds Liam and Laura are spending their honeymoon in paradise: just the two of them on a remote island off the coast of Scotland.

But they soon discover that all is not as it seems, and the island has a tragic past. And they can’t shake the feeling of being watched…

When one morning, they wake to find a message scratched into the window, their worst fears are confirmed. They aren’t alone on the island. And this stranger wants them dead.

…but it became the perfect nightmare.

If you enjoy reading twisty psychological thrillers that leave your heart racing, then you’ll love The Stalker from bestselling author Sarah Alderson.

Readers love The Stalker:

WOW! WOW! WOW! What a read!’ NetGalley reviewer

‘It’s only June but I think this one will make my list of top favourites of 2021 – it’s THAT good!’ NetGalley reviewer

‘The blockbuster of the summer!’ NetGalley reviewer

‘Hands down one of the best thrillers I have ever read.’ NetGalley reviewer

THAT twist. I did not see it coming!’ NetGalley reviewer

‘This was such an engrossing thriller with perfect pace, suspense and characterisation.’ NetGalley reviewer

‘The island is the perfect setting for a creepy thriller and I was holding my breath with every page.’ NetGalley reviewer

‘The writing is evocative, and I felt the chill of both the Scottish Island wind and the increasing sense of dread felt by our newlyweds.’ NetGalley reviewer

‘This is the cleverest book I have read in a long while! Smoke and mirrors were used to great effect… undoubtedly a five-star read.’ NetGalley reviewer

‘A tense book with an ending that made my head spin.’ NetGalley reviewer

Two newlyweds. One remote island. It was meant to be the perfect escape…

EDITION Paperback

Wow!! What an ending! This book was filled with suspense, intrigue, and lots of twists and turns! This book was kind of like your average thriller, then BAM! I did not see that ending coming at all!! Lol wow what a crazy good book! I highly recommend reading this book! I really don't think you'll see that ending coming! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

Amazing book !!! Very well written , the ending was shocking I would not have guessed . Very easy to read . Strongly recommended

Wow! This book is absolutely incredible! One of the most addictive thrillers I've ever read, and that ending!

The ultimate honeymoon from hell. Isolated in a foreign country for a romantic honeymoon turns into the scariest, most detrimental decision this newly-wed couple could ever make. This put a fresh look onto the stalker story and I was able to read this within one sitting. I loved it.

When a newlywed couple go to an isolated island cottage for their honeymoon, they find it isn't what it seems. A tnriller you won't be able to put down with an ending twist that will have you shaking your head. An exciting read from an author that really knows how to keep the reader so thoroughly engrossed that they don't know what hit them! Sara Anderson is a master writer

Ok if you read one psychological thriller this year, make it this!! What a crazy, jaw dropping, horrific, heart pounding read. It was scary, it was suspenseful, the twist was INSANE. I really loved everything about this book and highly recommend it!

What a wonderful creepy, twisted story! The island was the perfect ominous setting. I actually got off the couch and locked the door and closed the blinds while reading this. I love when an author gets me that emotionally involved. I thought I knew what was happening, but was completely blown away when I realized I was SO wrong. I loved this book and have loved her previous books and will definitely read everything she writes in the future.

One of my favorite reads of 2021 so far! The Stalker follows a newlywed couple on their honeymoon to a remote island in Scotland. They were told they would be the only ones on the island, but someone else is there...and telling them to leave. I did not see the twist of this book coming at all. I love these dark, twisted thriller novels and this was no exception.

This was the creepiest thriller I’ve ever read! Imagine going on your honeymoon on an island and being stalked by someone. I thought I knew who the stalker was, but I was wrong! There is a MAJOR twist at the end that I never saw coming. This book was crazy good and different than other thrillers I’ve been reading this year. Thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend!! Thank you NetGalley and Harper360 for this ARC!