Halfway Wicked

Wildes on the Hunt #1

Pub Date 10 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 07 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #HalfwayWicked #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Twice marked. Once by Heaven, once by Hell …

Riss Wilde, and her sister Lily, were forced into the demon-fighting arena at a young age. After nearly a decade of hunting the denizens of Hell to determine the fate of their souls, they found stability, of sorts, with a home base in Nashville, Tennessee.

When a fellow hunter turns up dead, secrets are revealed that send all the players in the game scrambling. Now, Riss and Lily not only have to contend with demons, but with the possibility that everything they’ve been fighting for is a lie.

Left with nothing but bad choices, Riss will do what’s she’s always done, protect those she loves at all costs. Hopefully, she doesn’t bring on the Apocalypse in the process.

Twice marked. Once by Heaven, once by Hell …

ISBN 9781955950008

I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley This book had a lot of interesting twist and trends which I really appreciate. The characters are very diverse. Love the setting.

I was intrigued by this book and really enjoyed it. I read it quickly, it was well written and had good characters. It is a great read with twists and an interesting story.

Stubborn. Snarky. Sassy. Sisters. This was a fun fast read. Twice-marked, double the trouble. Not my usual read, but very fun and entertaining. Thanks to NetGalley for the advance read in exchange for my honest review. Thank you Dara Kent for showing that us stubborn snarky gals have a lot to offer too.

Strong characters in a fast read. Snarky, sassy, spunky girls who are twice marked. Story moves at a good pace. I could go for less sex in the book but overall a good enjoyable read. Thanks #netgalley and #BooksGoSocial for the eARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.

This took some going, for me a book has to grip me from first few pages this disnt BUT I'm sooooo glad I stuck it out because omg what a book, I loved the story line to this but the main female character Riss omg she is my new hero this book has it all its definitely one of my favourite reads of 2022 so far and this is book 127 of the year, such an enjoyable easy but brilliant read, I've added this to my paperback collection. Review on Amazon.co.uk under claire87 and goodreads as claires_book_adventures