Whisper Island

Pub Date 16 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 07 Dec 2021
Harper 360, One More Chapter

Talking about this book? Use #WhisperIsland #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Don’t miss the gripping new page-turning thriller from the USA Today bestseller!

It was the perfect escape

Until one by one they vanished…

For friends Riley, Sam, Mia and Scarlett, their trip to Whisper Island, Alaska, was meant to be a once in a lifetime adventure – just four young women, with everything to live for…

But as soon as they arrive things start to go wrong.  First there is the unexpected arrival of Sammy’s drug addict brother and his girlfriend Opal – why are they here?

And then the deaths begin.

As the dream trip quickly turns into a nightmare, suspicion is high.  Are they really alone on the island?  Or is there a killer hiding in the shadows?

And as each of the girls reveals a dark secret of their own, perhaps the truth is the killer is closer than they think…just a whisper away…

Readers can’t stop raving about Whisper Island:

‘This five-star read had my heart pounding…I was completely shocked at the ending’ Norma

‘The girls all had secrets and they twisted around the story perfectly. I loved the creepy, thrilling and murderous plot. The ending was brilliant. Highly recommended’ Zoe

Omg!!!! Love this book…kept me guessing the twist until the end’ Meghan

‘Love love love this book!’ Andrea

‘A thrilling and tense tale that keeps you guessing until the end’ Emma

‘Locked room mysteries are my favorite genre to read and this one did not disappoint’ Ashley

It was the perfect escape

Until one by one they...

Good book! Wow lots of twists and turns!! I thought the book was going one way then bam! Took a whole other turn! Lol this book had suspense, intrigue, lots of murder and mayhem! I would definitely recommend reading this book! Its well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

An unbelievable thriller that will keep you entertained. I could not put this book down. The story and characters are well done. This book will not disappoint you! Thank you to #NetGalley for the ARC in exchange for my honest review.

What a freaking page turner. Friends go to what should be an amazing get away together as friends. And then they all start to die. One by one. But it starts to come out they all might have reasons for someone wanting to kill them. So who is it - someone on or off the island? Literally did not see the end coming. At all. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really enjoyed this thriller! I loved the various POVs and the mystery of what would happen next kept me guessing all the way until the end! Even the last few pages were a shock to me, and that’s usually hard to find! The choppiness of the writing style really added a dramatic and suspenseful element that made the book so good! Will definitely recommend!