Night Night, Angel

A Sleepy Christmas Celebration

Pub Date 28 Sep 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #NightNightAngel #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'Tis the season for joy! Celebrate the family fun and season's blessings of Christmas with a young arctic fox as your family remembers that Jesus is the best gift of all. Amy Parker's delightful rhymes and Virginia Allyn's sweet illustrations make Night Night, Angel the perfect read-aloud for toddlers and preschoolers enjoying the Christmas season.

Little fox loves all the excitement that Christmas brings to the forest: making creative presents, placing the star on the tree, and making sure she is spotlight-ready for the big Christmas play. But soon she realizes that the perfect gift has already been given through the baby who arrived on the first Christmas night!

As the fourth seasonal title in the hugely successful Night Night bedtime storybook brand, this Christmas board book

gives families a fun way to say goodnight during the Advent seasoncelebrates the special moments of family holiday activitiesgently reminds children that Baby Jesus is the reason for the season

The Christmas theme and sparkling cover make Night Night, Angel perfect for an Advent gift, stocking stuffer, or Christmas morning surprise from parents, grandparents, Sunday school teachers, and friends. Your little angel will be ready to snuggle in for the night as together you celebrate the many blessings of Christmas!

This is a sweet bedtime story that I read to my two youngest grandchildren (2 & 5). This is a Christian picture book that shares some basic facts about Christmas customs and the reason for them. The animals make a snowman, put up lights, decorate a tree and more. The text is a simple rhyming pattern with each two page spread ending with Night, Night snow, lights, tree, etc. The illustrations are large, vibrant and full of action, smiles and family. We read this one twice with the second time talking about what we saw in the pictures. A cute Christmas bedtime story for Christian families. One that will go in our family library as I know we will read it again.

This is a sweet story with beautiful illustrations that would be a perfect bedtime story. My 3 year old great grand daughter loved it. I received a complimentary copy from Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S via NetGalley and was not required to write a review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Night Noght Angel Night Night Angel was so cute! I loved all the different animals and characters, and they all were doing something different on each of the pages. It was fun for my kids to point out each animal on each page and show what they were doing! I will say my child takes after me because we both got confused. We thought all the animals were a family and all lived together and had the same daddy because that’s what they kept saying. But then, the family picture was just of the foxes. We thought they were a blended family at first and thought it was so sweet, but we were wrong. Once again, the illustrations were adorable and we loved the different activities they to get ready. It gave my kids a reminder of fun things to do, alongside reminding them what the biggest blessing is. Thank you Thomas Mercer for the gifted copy! Night Night, Angel is out 9/29!

All the animals in the forest are decorating for Christmas and making treats to share. They are enjoying their time together celebrating. As it gets closer to Christmas Daddy reads the story of the first Christmas and they realize that Jesus is the greatest gift of all. The illustrations in this story are beautiful and really add to the story.

Thanks to Netgalley and Thomas Nelson Children's for a free digital copy. A sweet little bedtime board book that covers all the wonderful things about the Christmas season. It is great for very little children and will be a repeat book each season for the first part of their life. Very cute illustrations of animals in the snow.

Very cute Christmas story with great illustrations. My daughter really enjoyed it, and we will be reading it over and over this holiday season.

Sweet little children's Christmas book! We really enjoyed the illustrations and the story was cute too!

With adorable illustrations and sweet rhyme, "Night Night Angel" is sure to inspire cheer and delight in the hearts of many young readers as Christmastime approaches. Thankful that the message of Jesus' birth is included at the end, reminding children of the main reason Christians celebrate Christmas!