The Billionaire's Revenge

Mask, book 2

Pub Date 05 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 05 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheBillionairesRevenge #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I died a long time ago. I was broken, lost, and damaged by my past. That is until I met Alayna—the most determined, impossibly passionate woman alive.

She plucked me out of the dark, unbound me from my worst fears, and showed me that life is more than just surviving.

She is my saving grace.

But I destroyed that too by abandoning her when she needed me the most. Now she can’t bring herself to look at me, even without the mask I hid behind.

I am the reason why we fell apart.

Nevertheless, my plans to destroy my enemies will save us both. In the search for the truth about our intertwined pasts, we will find a way back to each other.

What Alayna and I had shouldn’t have ended this way.

But since it did, my revenge begins…

She plucked me out of the dark, unbound me from...

PRICE

This is the second book in the series and picks up from where it left off in the Billionaire's Mask. After Brandon left Alayna and went back to Greece for a year he's returned to the mansion but things have changed, he's changed. This book is fast paced, heart stopping, intreguing and full of suspense with some hot sex scenes. Just when you think you have everything figured out, new characters are added to increase the suspense and mystery. This story is full of twists, turns and unexpected occurances to throw you off balance. Finally when Brandon and Alayna's relationship is stable and they are contemplating living a normal life the book ends on a cliff hanger with another twist. I have throughtly enjoyed reading this series.