Favourite Bible Stories

Pub Date 17 Sep 2021 | Archive Date Not set
Lion Hudson Ltd, Lion Children's Books

Talking about this book? Use #FavouriteBibleStories #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The great stories of the Bible have been treasured for generations. They are astonishing and inspiring tales of people who came to know and believe in God, and the miracles and teachings of Jesus. Most of all, they tell of the love of God.

This collection of 30 favourite stories are selected from the Old Testament and the New Testament and retold by acclaimed writer and dramatist Brian Sibley. Stylish and witty illustrations by Stephen Waterhouse make the book a visual treat to enjoy while reading and sharing with children.

The great stories of the Bible have been treasured for generations. They are astonishing and inspiring tales of people who came to know and believe in God, and the miracles and teachings of Jesus...

PRICE £7.99 (GBP)

Send To Kindle (PDF)

What a beautiful book not just full of lots of easy to read bible stories for children but it’s also beautifully illustrated along with the stories. This would be a beautiful gift for a young child just starting out in bible studies.

Firstly a huge thanks to the publisher for my e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. This book called me out in the best way possible. It felt like coming home because it was full of wonderful illustrations and stories we grew up hearing and reading in the bible. I loved that the stories were simplified, packaged in chronological order, and beautifully illustrated. These stories are familiar and definitely belong on nightstands everywhere. . I loved this book so much and I highly recommend it

It's a lovely book. Great help and personally being a Sunday school teacher I'm always on the lookout for more Bible stories with different types of telling. I love the way stories unfold simple and hard truth in a effective way without altering the truth