Culture Built My Brand

The Secret to Winning More Customers Through Company Culture Hardcover

Pub Date 19 Oct 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #CultureBuiltMyBrand #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Unleash the power of your culture. Propel your brand forward.

Too many executive leaders settle for inadequate employee performance, mediocre outcomes, and unremarkable earnings. But this doesn’t have to be your organization’s reality. There is a way to break through the inertia to engage your team, drive better results, and attract a tribe of loyal customers—by tapping into the greatest driver of brand success: your internal company culture.

Mark Miller and Ted Vaughn have led nearly 100 rebrands for purpose-driven organizations with their team at Historic Agency. Their decades of experience and research have culminated in Culture Built My Brand, your road map to winning more customers and turning them into raving fans. With practical steps and customizable tools, this easy-to-follow guide gives you the know-how you need to tap into your company culture to create an authentic brand that stands out from the competition.

Unleash the power of your culture. Propel your brand forward.

Advance Praise

“Brands without a thriving internal culture are zombie brands. They may not know it, but they’re dead inside. Culture Built My Brand will teach you how to bring your organization’s culture to life in ways that fuel success and performance.”
—Jim Moriarty, Co Managing Director, Brand Citizens

“For leaders looking to nurture, change, or turn around their culture, Ted and Mark’s work in Culture Built My Brand offers practical advice, real-life examples, and a road map to align your culture with your brand.”
—Linda Rutherford, CCO, Southwest Airlines

“Historic Agency has been a wonderful asset to our company. Their dedication to clients and project success is unparalleled. Culture Built My Brand unpacks the tools and process they utilize to turn a company’s culture into a magnet for new customers.”
—Roger Love, Celebrity Vocal Coach & Best-Selling Author

“The largest swing vote in a successful brand is the employees and culture behind it. Culture Built My Brand is for leaders who want to shape that culture and empower their staff. Read this book!”
—Kyle Buckett, Retired Navy SEAL, Executive, Author

“As a student of corporate culture for nearly 40 years and a leader/consultant for 30 of those, I’ve collected a lot of books and articles about this topic. Mark and Ted have managed to create some truly new perspectives and unique tools to tie your culture and brand together.”
—Dusty Rubeck, President & CEO, CDF Capital

“Historic has the unique ability to create content marketing strategies that are custom-fit for nonprofits and also drive generosity and trust in communities. Culture Built My Brand takes their branded content playbook and applies it to your company culture.”
—Gabe Cooper, CEO, Virtuous

"As a client of the Historic Agency, both as a nonprofit and corporate executive, I have seen firsthand the incredible benefit that their firm brings to an organization—refining and imbedding positive cultural change and focus from top to bottom. Ted and Mark’s work in Culture Built My Brand beautifully captures the critical importance of an organization’s culture and how it dictates not only daily operations, both internally and externally, but how employee behavior and engagement is shaped and transformed. It is an easy and enjoyable read with tangible real-world application. Enjoy!"
—Roger Beless, COO, StreetLights

“We continue to implement the cultural strategies that Historic has helped us to develop. Culture Built My Brand will revolutionize the way you acquire customers, all thanks to your company culture.”
—Todd Austin, CEO, Clark

“Every company has a culture, whether or not it is defined often determines the success. Culture Built My Brand helps business leaders create a culture that is worthy of the vision they have for their company.”
—Ryan Sisson, Founder, Moniker

“I have had the privilege of experiencing firsthand how Ted and Mark have transformed organizational cultures with cutting-edge branding; and now to have their insights available in print makes this a must-read for all leaders.”
—Dr. Mickey Stonier PhD