Ideas, Influence, and Income

Write a Book, Build Your Brand, and Lead Your Industry

Narrated by Carol Grace Anderson

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2021
Greenleaf Audiobooks, Greenleaf Book Group Press

Talking about this book? Use #IdeasInfluenceandIncome #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A comprehensive guide to writing, publishing, and launching your book--and monetizing your content

Are you considering writing a book to boost your visibility and credibility? Or just trying to figure out how to use the book you already have to build more influence and income?

No matter where you are in the process, Ideas, Influence, and Income is your field guide to using a strategic and successful publishing experience as the groundwork for a larger plan to monetize your content.

Designed for experts and thought leaders and written by Greenleaf Book Group CEO Tanya Hall, this book will teach you how to

- Get clarity on your message and audience
- Develop your manuscript and choose a publishing option
- Build your author platform and presence through social media, publicity, influencer marketing, and partnerships
- Launch your book with the bang that it deserves
- Use the content you've developed to create new income streams beyond the book

These are the tools and strategies Hall has used to launch the 1000+ titles represented by Greenleaf Book Group, an independent publishing company that has made the Inc 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list seven times.

A book is the holy grail of content marketing, and approaching it strategically from the outset ensures a return on the time, energy, and money behind it. Ideas, Influence, and Income is a must-have resource for authors seeking a smarter way to get the most out of publishing.

Advance Praise

''Tanya Hall, the CEO of Greenleaf Book Group, contributes a useful how-to for turning one's idea for a book into a marketable and profitable product.''
--PUBLISHERS WEEKLY

''Whether you have just the spark of an idea for a book or you're midway through publishing, you'll learn something new from Ideas, Influence, and Income.''
--MARSHALL GOLDSMITH, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Triggers

''Tanya Hall is a master at helping authors succeed. In Ideas, Influence, and Income, she shares all her wisdom, giving readers a full-blown publishing game plan. Take advantage of this opportunity to pick her brain.''
--SHEP HYKEN, New York Times best-selling author of The Amazement Revolution

''Tanya Hall is a true thought leader in the publishing industry. Today, anyone can publish a book, but Hall's framework helps authors get the most out of the process. With the pillars of that framework, Ideas, Influence, and Income, Hall shows authors how they can use their own book to grow their brand and to improve business results.''
--FAUZIA BURKE, president of FSB Associates and author of Online Marketing for Busy Authors

--PUBLISHERS WEEKLY

''Whether you have just the...

EDITION Audiobook
PRICE
DURATION 7 Hours, 15 Minutes, 8 Seconds

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

"Ideas, influence and income" is a guide on how to market the book ideas we might have. As an author, I found the book covered very important topics that need to be taken into account, particularly if the authors plan on doing most of the planning and work themselves. Having studied the market a lot, I noticed that all of the things I was already aware of were mention. So despite not being the parts of the book that taught me the most, I think they are very important for people who are starting to plan how to market their project. Some other aspects mentioned I hadn't thought of before. Even though this book focuses more on non-fiction projects, I think many of the tips can be applied to fiction writing and publishing as well. The narrator was brilliant and made the book very easy to listen to and to understand,

I am reviewing a preview of Ideas, Influence and Income by Tayna Hall for netgalley.com. I only heard a snippet of the book, I am hoping to hear the rest of the book when it comes out. I wasn’t as pleased with the narrator, but I could get through the book. I feel the concept is good since everyone is trying to get published or offering to publish you. The metaphors did not seem to connect.but, other than that I feel the concept will work. She uses repetitiveness which helps people, she also makes it easy to understand and follow. As far as a preview this has tweaked my interest and even though I am not publishing I would like to finish the book when it comes out, I might learn something about branding and financing both of which I am interested in. I also occasionally work in social media. So this is a book I would recommend for this fall to curl up with.. Definitely a two thumbs up for the subject. . #IdeasInfluenceandIncome,#NetGalley @23c779538f0143f