Secrets of Esther

A Devotional for Women

Pub Date 01 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 01 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #SecretsofEsther #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Esther. . .Beautiful Queen, Courageous Heroine

"Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14 KJV).

This brand-new devotional, offering equal parts inspiration and encouragement, will uncover the "secrets" of Esther. Each reading, tied to a theme from the Old Testament story of Esther--beautiful queen and courageous heroine--is rooted in biblical truth and spiritual wisdom. You will be inspired to emulate the example of enduring strength extolled in this memorable passage of scripture as you wrap your heart in a timeless message from God's Word.
Esther. . .Beautiful Queen, Courageous Heroine

This brand-new devotional, offering equal parts...

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

“God has placed you where you are today.” This wonderful devotional for women offers inspiration to emulate this beautiful queen and courageous heroine’s example of strength. Author Donna Maltese walks readers through Esther’s story and encourages them to find their own place and purpose. She understands that we may have a little bit of Esther in each of us…feeling a little uncomfortable at stepping out of our comfort zone to take a risk or perhaps unable to see an opportunity when it’s first presented. It’s because of this that she gently writes to inspire readers so that we can experience growth like Esther. You’ll appreciate the short readings which are stuffed with biblical wisdom and timeless encouragement. Maltese’s passion for words and her innate desire to encourage others shine through this encouraging book. Publishes December 1, 2021. I was gifted this advance copy by Donna K. Maltese, Barbour Publishing Inc, and NetGalley and was under no obligation to provide a review.