The Unofficial Bridgerton Cookbook

From The Viscount's Mushroom Miniatures and The Royal Wedding Oysters to Debutante Punch and The Duke's Favorite Gooseberry Pie, 100 Dazzling Recipes Inspired by Bridgerton

Pub Date 23 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 23 Dec 2021

Dine like the lords and ladies and bring the high society meals and treats home with these 100 delicious recipes inspired by Netflix’s most-watched series of all time—Bridgerton.

Blue satin ball gowns, chocolates and high tea, five course meals with family, scandal, and romance. Welcome to the dashing world of Bridgerton. Grosvenor Square is buzzing with ladies and lords dressed to the nines, promenading in the park, and sharing lemonade at the evening’s ball. And while you might not be able to score the jewels and frocks of the Bridgertons and the Featheringtons, you can still eat like them with The Unofficial Bridgerton Cookbook.

From dazzling canapes, savory meat pies, sparkling wine, gooseberry pie, delicious finger sandwiches, and more, you’ll be eating like a Bridgerton in no time. Nevermind what Lady Whistledown says, it’s time to eat! These 100 recipes inspired by the delectable foods from Regency England will have you dining Duke and Duchess style with recipes like:
-Daphne’s Lemonade
-The Duke’s Gooseberry Pie
-Penelope’s Cucumber Sandwiches
-Queen Charlotte’s Cakes
-And many more!

Now you can feast like high society and devour these delectable recipes perfect for any social event.

Blue satin ball...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Wishing I was a member of Bridgestone society (no pun intended) I loved this cook book which is light fluffy and fun. Just so uplifting and with recipes that are so easy it makes it a worthwhile book to have on your shelf or a prefect gift for Bridgerton fans.

I think I am on the Bridgerton fan boat because as soon as I saw this I had to review it and test some recipes! I made the Cucumber Miniatures with the Lady's Clotted Cream and it was delicious! I also tested the Future-Securing Lobster Bisque and it was absolutely amazing. The pictures were absolutely beautiful and brought the cookbook together. I will defiantly purchase this one!

If you have a Bridgerton fan in the family, here’s a perfect gift for them! I am obsessed with trying out food from the books I’ve read and loved. I already got several, and this one will be such a nice addition to the collection. The recipes seem great, easy to follow. The illustrations and the photographs were done really well. And the whole cookbook has a romantic, uplifting feel to it. I really loved what they did with it! Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing me with an ARC of The Unofficial Bridgerton Cookbook in exchange for an honest review.

I was just talking about how I can't wait until the next season of Bridgeton is here and now I may have to reread some of the books in anticipation when I stumbled across this gem! I was so excited to dive into The Unofficial Bridgerton Cookbook! This book is packed with unique and interesting recipes along with regal introductions and suggestions fit for a Duchess. The recipes are more formal, definitely what you would expect of a cookbook dedicated to this era. Perfect for anyone wanting to host a Bridgerton brunch or it would make an incredible book club or cook book night!

Overall, I really loved this cookbook. As a fan of the series from Julia Quinn I just loved the titles of each recipe. Everything I tried was amazing as well. The descriptions of each recipe were so detailed and written so well that I really felt like I could picture anyone of the characters enjoying them. A personal favourite of mine were 'Daphne's Dearest Crepe's', they have definitely become a quick and tasty Sunday morning staple! Really looking forward to sharing my excitement with my co-workers when it finally comes out. 5/5 Stars!!