New Names for Lost Things

Pub Date 19 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 19 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #NewNamesforLostThings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A poetic meditation on identity, loss, and loneliness from the bestselling poet and visual artist

An all-new illustrated poetry collection from the bestselling author of yesterday i was the moon, New Names for Lost Things combines Noor Unnahar’s powerful poetic voice and her signature collage-style visual art for a book of highly personal reflections on loss, inheritance, and what is left behind on the nonlinear path to becoming who you are meant to be.

An all-new illustrated poetry collection from the bestselling author of yesterday i was the moon, New...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret that this ARC is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret that this ARC is not available for Kindle viewing.

This book was extremely well written and the black and white imagery throughout was gorgeous. It tied in very well with each poem/prose. I also learned a few new words in a different language along the way.

This poetry set is filled with poems about love and loss, grief and understanding and I absolutely adored them. I really loved them for what they were they were so well written they’re definitely a set I’ll keep in my mind for a very long time after this! 5 out of 5 stars what a pleasure!