The Angel Numbers Book

How to Understand the Messages Your Spirit Guides Are Sending You

Pub Date 05 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 09 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheAngelNumbersBook #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Interpret the messages from your spirit guide and discover what your angel numbers are trying to tell you in this enlightening, informative guide to numerology.

You pull into your driveway and your clock reads 11:11 exactly; your favorite song runs three minutes and thirty-three seconds; on your drive to work, you are following a car whose license plate number ends in 1234. Are all these number coincidences or do they mean something more?

In this book, you will find the meaning behind these “angel numbers” and discover what the universe and your spirit guides are trying to tell you. Like your daily horoscope or tarot card pull, your angel numbers are there to guide you: and The Angel Numbers Book can clue you in on what they’re trying to say.

With clear insight behind the meanings of angels numbers and sequences you encounter, this book is an accessible and inspirational reference to keep at hand.

You pull into your driveway and your...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

After looking through this book all I could think was “wow!.” The book has the meanings of the angel numbers from 0 to 999. The book also talks how to look for those numbers instead of just looking for one you just saw or heard. The book also has an angel number log at the end to keep track of which numbers you saw, when, where, and how were you/are you feeling. I think this book will be a great addition in combination with my book about the meaning of dreams.

I have always been fascinated by angel numbers. I have been seeing them quite a bit lately especially since losing my father unexpectedly. I was so interested to know more and gain insight into what they are and what they mean. Perfect book.

As a retired English teacher, the symbolism of numbers has always intrigued me. Mystic Michaela’s The Angel Numbers Book will help guide you as you find the meaning behind these angel numbers you see in your life. What a fascinating read!

I love reading about things of a higher power, and I often see angel numbers so this was a fun and helpful guide to understanding them more. Great for anyone who might be curious why they keep seeing certain patterns or signs. Pub Date: November 9, 2021 Thank you @NetGalley & Adams Media for the advanced copy in exchange for an honest review. #netgalley #theangelnumbersbook

A wonderful book to learn more about angel numbers! I personally had been seeing them a lot more recently so when I saw this on my page, I saw it as a sign to learn more. I'm so glad I got the chance to read this and learn more about angel numbers and their meanings!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it. It’s different than most angel number books in that there is a short paragraph on each number as opposed to the usual one line meaning. The information on the order of cardinal numbers and how to interpret their meaning was very interesting. Also the fact that where you see the numbers has meaning too was not something I had heard of. I really liked that in the log template it asks for you to notice your emotional state at the time of the number’s appearance! I hadn’t thought about taking that into consideration.