I'll Give It to You Straightish

What Your Teen Wants You to Know

Pub Date 09 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 17 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #IllGiveIttoYouStraightish #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Hit podcast host Max Dubrow reveals what teens wish their parents understood, with insight from Dr. Judy Ho.

Most parents know being a teenager is hard but have no idea what is actually going on in their teen’s life. Podcast host and teenager Max Dubrow, of Real Housewives fame, breaks it down for parents, setting the record straight . . . ish.

Whether your child is just entering their teenage years or on the way out of them, Max Dubrow provides a peek into what teens like herself are really experiencing—and what they want parents to know about it. This book includes:

insights from clinical and forensic neuropsychologist Dr. Judy Hokey takeaways for parentsquotes from teens

In I’ll Give It to You Straightish, Max pulls back the curtain on the emotional life of today’s teens, providing valuable insight to anyone close to a Gen Z teen.

A Note From the Publisher

Goodreads:

...

ISBN 9781954854307

Average rating from 1 member

This was so well written. I was engrossed from the first page and it ticked all the boxes of my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others.