Dino-Easter

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2021
Lerner Publishing Group, Carolrhoda Books ®

Talking about this book? Use #DinoEaster #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

As winter snow melts into spring,/froggies croak and robins sing./Soon there'll be a holiday . . ./Dino-Easter's on its way!

Celebrate with the dinos as they gather flowers for a spring bouquet, throw an egg painting party, pet newborn farm animals, visit a chocolate factory, and join an Easter parade with Peter Clobbertail. At last it's time for the egg hunt. Will Raptor finally get to eat his treats?

Author Lisa Wheeler and artist Barry Gott—the dynamic duo behind the Dino-Sports series—are back with a sweet treat for young readers with this entertaining addition to the Dino-Holidays series.

Celebrate with the dinos as they gather flowers for a spring bouquet...

ISBN 9781728419206

This was a cute book. I enjoyed the story written by Lisa Wheeler. Her use of rhyming was fun and not distracting in any way. I loved Barry Gott’s illustrations. The illustrations are colorful and fun. I especially loved the small tie in with Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. All views in this review are purely my own and not affiliated with any brand.

A silly fun romp for the family of any dinosaur loving child. This picture book was an instant hit with my two year old son. The text was delightful and fun with the sort of rhyming verse my son loves. The illustrations were silly, dynamic and filled with humor. There were colorful dinosaurs doing silly Easter things, and even wearing clothes, And, of course, Raptor was the highlight of the story. We had a lot of fun reading this story together. There were lots of giggles and it was requested multiple times. 5 stars.

My 3yo son is OBSESSED with dinosaurs. Thanks to the same people who created the Baby Shark craze (Pinkfong), he knows so many proper names for almost every dinosaur. When he found the Dino book series, it was immediate love. Dinosaurs that love all of the same holidays and sports as my son? There was no question that we had to add these stories to our home library. This series is amazing. Each story has all of the dinosaurs celebrating something new or playing a new sport. Each story is set to a cadence that both of my kids love to listen to (and for my daughter to point out the rhyming words) Santa will be bringing my son some of the sports that the dinos play (soccer and baseball are 2 he has just started). We already own all of the holiday's we celebrate (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas) and now a new book is coming out on February 1st in time for the dinos to celebrate Easter! This time around, all of the dinosaurs are celebrating the Easter holiday together, with all of the best Easter family traditions. My absolute favorite part of the story was the poor T-Rex and his tiny arms. I am not ashamed to say I laughed out loud at his part of the story! You can preorder this book now!! Thank you so much to the publisher for an early digital copy for review. I can’t wait to add this book to our collection.

You can’t go wrong with one of Lisa Wheeler’s children’s books! Children will love watching dinos celebrate the Easter holiday in this bright and entertaining book. As always, the colors catch the eye, and the fun rhymes are sure to hold its reader’s attention.