Retribution

Pub Date 24 Sep 2019 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #Retribution #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Seth was an adolescent when he discovered he had a flair for killing; he simply enjoyed it.

Killing was exciting, and as he grew older, it gave him a purpose. But the urges stopped the day Rachel moved in next door. She became his best friend; no one was more important to him. Rachel remained his one true friend until the day she died—when the plane her husband was piloting inexplicably crashed, killing most of her family. When a second plane crash takes the life of Rachel’s surviving daughter, Seth’s thirst to kill again awakens. As he searches for the reason behind the tragedies, he begins to discover a grisly truth— one that renews his sense of purpose and prepares him to unleash retribution on everyone involved.

Killing was exciting, and as he grew older, it gave him a purpose. But the urges stopped the day Rachel...

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9781950906109

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Well that was definitely a different kind of book! I think a good different lol this book was a little bit crazy but it still was enjoyable! This book had suspense, intrigue, murder, and a crazy who done it! I would recommend reading this book, but its just a little different?! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

If you are looking for a quick thriller read, this is the book. This is a short 224 page book and is probably everything you could ask for. The author really jumps to getting into the nitty gritty. There is details on the characters lives, while also throwing in action from the beginning. When you start reading and getting to know the characters, it doesn't seem like the book is going to be the way it really ends up being. You end up quickly switching what characters you like and what side you're on. but, with the book being such a quick read, it doesn't give you the time to feel hurt or betrayed by any of the characters. I give it 5 stars for all the twists and turns that I did not expect.

A quick and easy read that had everything I love about a thriller, it was dark, disturbing and suspenseful. I really enjoyed it, I think some opportunities were missed that would have been great to explore in a longer book, but for a short book this was good