Pet That Cat!

A Handbook for Making Feline Friends

Pub Date 12 Jul 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #PetThatCat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A fun and informative handbook for young readers on understanding and caring for our feline friends from the kid behind the popular Twitter account I’ve Pet That Cat!

Pet That Cat! A Handbook for Making Feline Friends is an illustrated guide to understanding, befriending, and caring for cats by Nigel Kidd and his mom, Rachel Braunigan.

This cat companion to Pet That Dog! features:

A guide to cat body language—what does it mean when your cat’s tail looks like a question mark or is puffed up?
   Helpful tips on how to safely interact with new feline friends. Hint: Let them approach first!
   Advice for adopting and caring for your own cat. Choose the perfect cat for you!
   Stories of cats throughout history and myth-busting facts—did you know every cat has a unique noseprint?
   A cat personality quiz and your very own Cat Tracker to record all the feline friends you meet!

This kid-friendly handbook pairs charming illustrations with an interactive format. With step-by-step guides, fascinating stories, and tips from cat experts and Nigel, Pet That Cat! is a must-have handbook for feline fans of all ages

Pet That Cat! A Handbook for...