Really Woolly My First Easter

Pub Date 22 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 31 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ReallyWoollyMyFirstEaster #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Celebrate the hope of Jesus and the true meaning of Easter with this basket-shaped board book of poems and prayers from DaySpring's Really Woolly series. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers will giggle along with this lovable sheep as they discover that the Easter story is full of joy, from baby ducklings and blooming flowers to knowing that Jesus is alive forever and ever!

Curl up with your own little lamb and Really Woolly My First Easter to celebrate the hope and joy of the Easter season. This inspirational Easter board book for kids is a perfect Easter basket gift, Easter morning Sunday School story time, or spring family read-aloud.

This book for ages 0 to 4 features

A fun and functional Easter basket-shape with a handle and glittered coverAn age-appropriate way to teach very young children how spring blessings of new life reflect the meaning of Jesus' resurrectionA hidden Easter egg hunt in each illustration that will keep children coming back to make new discoveriesYour favorite Really Woolly charactersBible verses, sweet rhymes, and simple prayers that reflect the delight of God's promises

The Really Woolly® series from DaySpring® is known for sharing encouragement through the relationship the Shepherd has with His sheep.

Look for additional inspirational children's books from the Really Woolly series:

Really Woolly Easter BlessingsReally Woolly Goodnight, GodReally Woolly Christmas BlessingsReally Woolly Bedtime BlessingsReally Woolly I Love You, Little OneReally Woolly 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury

Very cute illustrations, great story, and easy to follow along for the young reader. Appropriate for a range of ages. Would be a great gift to include in the easter basket for a young one. I think my favorite part about this book was the illustrations by far. They made me hope for spring to get here soon. :)

Sweet look book great pictures along with an adorable story, I liked that the book included lots about spring and Easter, perfect for babies first Easter!

This Christian Easter board book is a celebration of new beginnings, hope, and the true meaning of Easter. The die-cut Easter basket-shaped book with a glittered cover and handle is full of poems, bible verses and prayers for little ones to enjoy. This book is part of the DaySpring's "Really Woolly" series, all of which are exemplary. Written in rhyme it highlights God's promises using sweet adorable characters throughout. It explains to a wee one how spring brings new life to the world around them and reflects the meaning of Jesus's resurrection at Easter time.

This book would be perfect to tuck into an Easter basket and shared with the entire family. The book highlights the happiness of the season. Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers will love handling the cute shaped book themselves as they discover that Jesus is alive... He is alive indeed! I highly recommend this book and the others in the series.

This book is so colorful and happy! I love that it has bible verses on each page and I love how the verses go along with the paragraphs and illustrations on each page. The animal characters really pull you into the story and keeps the little ones interested. This is a great book to read around Easter and springtime. I will recommend this book to all my family and friends that have little ones!
*****I received an ARC from NetGalley, the publisher, and the author, in turn for my honest review.

An atheist reports... While I have no truck with the idea of indoctrinating toddlers and pre-schoolers with religion, I can at least see the merit of this volume. It's a pretty board book, full of cute and quaint springtime scenes. For every spread the text follows the same form – a one-verse quote from the Bible on the left, and very nice poetry conveying the rest on the right – each time a four line poem, and a follow-on which has more of the flavour of a prayer. Nurturing rains, new beginnings – and of course the man upstairs – all get an appreciation. No loss of effort has gone into making this – not only is it a pretty thing, but the fact it is die-cut to not look like one of those square old fuddy-duddy books, and not only that but it also has a kind of carry-handle cut out the top of every page. I can easily foresee Sunday School staff rehanging it to a new page every day of Holy Week.