Macaroons by Moonlight

Christmas Cookies

Pub Date 08 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 30 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #MacaroonsbyMoonlight #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When Joanna Robillard's car breaks down in front of the Heavenly Bites cookie shop, it's just another part of the string of bad luck since she started her trip west. Her money's almost gone, now she needs repairs and a place to stay. When the owner of the shop comes out, she's struck by his resemblance to the tall elves in fantasy movies.

Davin Mines owns the shop where Joanna's car breaks down. He offers her a temporary job to help her earn money to get her car fixed. But the longer she's there, the more he thinks she belongs with him. However, he has his own magical secret and works to fulfill the promise of the season.

A Note From the Publisher

A holiday fantasy romance

A holiday fantasy romance

EDITION Ebook

Loved reading this book and what an interesting story to read about. If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend doing so.

Davin and Joannas story was cute. I loved the backstory with Mrs. Kringle and the secret doors. Love finds us in the most amazing ways.

This is a really cute holiday/fantasy romance.. I loved it! Fun, sweet and romantic.. Characters are lovely!