Behind the Scenes with Burt

A Breaking Cat News Adventure

Pub Date 05 Apr 2022 | Archive Date 05 Apr 2022

Talking about this book? Use #BehindtheSceneswithBurt #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Your favorite purr-nalists are back and reporting on all of the most pressing cat issues in this fourth collection of Breaking Cat News comics for middle-grade readers.

It’s big changes for the kitties at BCN! Burt is bringing this news station up a notch. Join Burt behind the scenes as he updates some of our favorite broadcasts from the past, with better imagery and brand new footage! Including a trip to the vet, exploring the cupboards, hordes of trick or treaters, the action packed "Our IX Lives" Christmas special, and Puck daring to believe in the elusive, mythical Mailman.

This book welcomes some of the first BCN newspaper strips as Breaking Cat News made the jump from web to newsprint! Enjoy classic strips with beautiful updated artwork and never before seen broadcasts! Includes a “More to Explore” section with paper dolls and a real-life behind the scenes peek into when BCN first rolled out in newspapers.

It’s big changes for the...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

These books are simply the best fun. I highly recommend them for their humor and clever design. Perfect for upper elementary/middle grades readers and beyond.