The Redhead

Pub Date 11 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 03 Dec 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheRedhead #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Each year, precisely two naturally red-haired women disappear in Vancouver.

Greta Morel was the first victim ten years ago, followed by another nineteen women until today. The mysterious people responsible for their disappearance left no trace while staging every abduction to look like each woman willingly left everything behind.

The lack of evidence of the potential crime had the Vancouver Police prioritizing the other cases.

However, when a piece of information regarding all the missing women gets passed on to Cliff Mason, an old-fashioned Chief of Police is forced to work on it with Buster McRoy, a devious Miami Detective whose celebrity career is built on lies.

But all hope shatters like a glass vase as yet another redhead gets abducted in front of their noses.

Each year, precisely two naturally red-haired women disappear in Vancouver.

Advance Praise

This novel was difficult to put down. The characters are very relatable, and the author's writing style keeps you invested in their story. This book will keep you guessing right till the end. I love a good mystery novel, and this one did not disappoint! I would highly recommend the novel to anyone who enjoys a good plot twist.

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Wow! What a story! I'm sure there are things like this that happened which is really sad! But it definitely was a great feeling when all the girls step up in the end!! Woo hoo more power to them!! Lol this story had suspense, intrigue, action, Heartbreak, and a twisted storyline! Its definitely a heart wrenching story but everyone prevails in the end! I will definitely recommend reading this book! Its well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!