Blood and Fire

Pub Date 17 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 14 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #BloodandFire #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I am Maia Delacroix and I hunt people and relics. My life does not lack excitement or danger. I have it in spades.

Then the Mageri surprised me with an orphan...yes, an orphan. I can’t even keep a house plant alive, let alone a kid. It turns out I’m her only living relative, and even though we’ve never met, I’m her only hope. Great. Can I feed her after midnight? What does she eat? I have no idea what I’m doing.

They tell me this little witchling will need care for a few years until she comes of age. The bizarre fire leaking out of Elaina’s hands is a pretty good indicator that she is no witch.

Then the coven comes—they want her back. Necromancers show up, turning my vampire friends into enemies. If that isn’t bad enough, I have a demon problem now too.

Join me, and see if we can make it out alive!

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781942632399

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This was my first from this author, and being the first in a new series I wasn’t sure what to expect. I can say I was positively entranced by this world the author weaved and the characters throughout. I’m sad to not know how long I’ll have to wait for more of this world though.

This was a complimentary advanced reader copy provided by the publisher in exchange for a honest review via Netgalley.