Coloring God's Love for Me

100 Devotions to Inspire Young Hearts

Pub Date 14 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ColoringGodsLoveforMe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

*Please note, due to the size of this title, we were only able to upload a sampler to allow for readability and meet the 24MB upload limit of NetGalley.*

Hold on to the Bible's promises of God's love, care, and protection with this coloring book devotional for kids. Each devotion includes Scripture, a reflection on the verse using kid-friendly examples, and a coloring page that illustrates the promise.

This activity book for kids ages 6 to 9 features

- 100 promises based on God's Word that encourage children to trust the Lord no matter what--through exciting adventures, new experiences, anxieties, challenges, and sad times

- devotions that guide children toward a better understanding of who God is and His loving plans for them

- illustrations to color on every page that represent the biblical truths in fun, creative ways

Enjoy hours of coloring God's promises with

- sturdy paper perfect for markers, gel pens, crayons, or colored pencils

- short readings great for family and homeschool devotions, kids' quiet times, or Sunday School lessons

- notebook-sized pages that fit just right in a backpack or car seat pocket

Kids will love personalizing this keepsake devotional as they color their way through each promise and reflect on God's goodness. Coloring God's Love for Me is a hands-on devotional for kids that makes an encouraging gift for summer vacation, birthdays, Christmas, and Easter.

Hold on to the Bible's promises of God's love...

Send to Kindle (PDF)

What a wonderful book!
I will order several copies to have on hand as gifts for my younger friends! The devotions are well-written and just the right length to hold the attention of the 6-9-year-old crowd. But, the illustrations to color are breathtaking. I just made order a copy for myself, after all I DO have a young heart!

This is a thoughtful, age-appropriate and delightful children's devotional plus coloring book. The suggested ages are 6-9 years, and the book contains both simple and complex coloring pages to add to the devotional and help children remember the concepts. The application contained in the devotional is helpful and reinforces concepts.

I received a complimentary sample of the book without obligation. This review is my opinion.

This is a delightful devotional for children and I would classify it for ages 8-12 or so because of the themes in the devotionals and the intricate coloring pages. It is a perfect book to share with your child, read it and discuss it together or it is also useful for the child to work on the devotionals and coloring pages alone. The topics are extremely pertinent for children, including things about giving God your burdens (with a suitcase at the visual aid) and going on an adventure with God as well as believing His promises and trusting Him. There are so many various topics that the book is not only useful but also applicable to various age groups and both genders. The writing is clear and precise, on age level for the ages I mentioned previously and relatable to children. The Scriptures used are practical and worth using as memory verses for the child. Parents will want to snap up this book to encourage creativity as well as a daily walk with God through a devotional made just for the children in their lives. The illustrations are amusing and appropriate for children. I enjoyed the sample of the book that was provided and look forward to receiving a hard copy. I have three or four grandchildren in mind who would enjoy this book and delving into God’s Word in a fun way that also allows them to express themslelves. I particularly liked the personal and thoughtful questions in each devotional that encourages the child to dig into their own habits and life and get closer to God.
Disclaimer
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a complimentary copy of this book from Thomas Nelson Publsihers via Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, “Guides Concerning the Use of Testimonials and Endorsements in Advertising.”