Unicorn Selfies

Another Phoebe and Her Unicorn Adventure

Pub Date 07 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 07 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #UnicornSelfies #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Phoebe and Her Unicorn is the most stunning unicorn feature around! With over 2 million copies sold in the series, and a new animated series with Nickelodeon forthcoming, Phoebe and Her Unicorn will delight middle grade readers and unicorn lovers of all ages.

Phoebe Howell and her best friend, the dazzling unicorn Marigold Heavenly Nostrils, have all kinds of exciting things planned for the summer. Their adventures include constructing a secret clubhouse with Phoebe's friend Max (enlisting the help of some magic pixies along the way) and preparing for a trip to Marigold's unicorn family reunion. Along the way, readers will meet all kinds of new characters, learn what magic spells are best avoided, and have all kinds of sparkling unicorn fun.

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for an electronic copy to read in exchange for an honest review.

We are huge Phoebe fans in both my home and classroom! This one was loved by both myself and my 9 year old. We like the humor shown through the illustrations. I also like the relationship between Phoebe and her parents (they are no longer concerned by Marigold as part of Phoebe's life). Definitely will purchase a copy for my home library.

Classic Phoebe and her Unicorn. My daughter can't get enough of this duo! Bonus is that they're fun for me too.
Read as a stand-alone or read the whole series. You'll understand more if you read them all in order but you'll be fine if you don't.