Sales Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
by Vishal Desai
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 07 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 07 Apr 2022
• Do you want to know about various sales promotion tools to maximize sales revenue in your organization?
• Are you looking for ways to handle conflict situations in sales management?
• Do you want to know why sales force management is so important?
Sales Management Essentials contains everything you need to know about Sales Management! In this book, you will learn why (and how) sales and marketing are different and the wide range of sales channels you can use to sell your products. If you’ve been focused on only selling your product and not your product concept, this book will teach you how. (Yes, there’s a difference!) Or perhaps you want to conduct sales promotions and require effective sales promotion techniques that will help you succeed. Sales Management Essentials is where you will find all your questions answered.
This book will help you to:
● Understand all aspects of sales management functions
● Learn how to manage the sales channels and sales-force
● Discover the relationship between sales and marketing
● Study various selling tools, sales techniques, and sales strategies
● Explore various sales promotion activities to increase sales
● Learn channel conflict management and resolution skills
The book is an ideal pick for young managers, entrepreneurs, and graduate students who wish to acquaint themselves with all the aspects of sales management. It is also an excellent teaching aid for the academic fraternity and industry professionals who teach sales and marketing management courses.
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 2 members
This book looks like a textbook for sales person course. It is very comprehensive and has all the sales aspects covered even for a complete beginners. Interesting would be to read it even for entrepreneurs who are starting their business and have never dealt with sales before.
Although this book is targeted toward those in sales, I found it interesting to understand the different concepts. Good explanations with a quiz after each chapter. Written in an almost textbook type style. Thank you to the author, the publisher, and Netgalley for allowing me to review.