When Darkness Falls

Darkness Series Book 1

Pub Date 28 Jul 2017 | Archive Date 04 Jul 2022

Talking about this book? Use #WhenDarknessFalls #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Are serial killers mad or evil?

Follow the amazing journey of Tracy Bennett, an average, middle of the road woman working in a make-up counter in a York department store.But Tracy is not who she wants you to believe...."I was unable to put it down as the character is so driven, ghoulishly fascinating and wickedly humorous.""Kathleen Harryman's portrayal of a mind warped horribly out of shape is a compelling plunge into the abyss."Kathleen Harryman's When Darkness Falls is a gripping account of a psychopathic killer. Written from the killer's perspective, the story's intent is perfectly compelling and holds the reader enthralled. Make assumptions, draw your own conclusions and then find your theories debunked as the story unfolds. When Darkness Falls is a book that you will not be able to put down until the last page is turned. A testament to the human fascination with the criminal mind.Get your copy!

Other Books by Kathleen Harryman:

The Promise: A World War 2 Historical Novel, The Other Side of the Looking Glass, Hidden Danger, Life's Echoes: Poems on Friendship and Family, Darkness Rising (Book 2 in the Darkness Series)

Are serial killers mad or evil?

Advance Praise

A word of warning, be careful when you start to read this book because you won't want to stop until its done. There was nothing in this book that I truly did not like and that alone is rare and impressive.

PRICE £2.99 (GBP)

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

I could not stop reading this book, I was completely hooked. It really made me think while I was readuing it about the people who serve behind counters in shops and how they could be anybody with dark secrets but we just take them at face value without seeing a darker side. It was twisty and unpredictable as well as being dark and chilling. I loved it.

Out of the ordinary tale of a psychopath and her friends who obviously don't know about the psychopath. The almost stream of consciousness thoughts of the psychopath are highly entertaining as are the interactions of her rather self-centered and somewhat clueless friends. It all makes for a rather entertaining and quick read - great for the weekend or vacation.