Uncommon Influence

Saying Yes to a Purposeful Life

Pub Date 09 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 09 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #UncommonInfluence #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Tony and Lauren Dungy remind readers that in order to live our fullest life, we need to be prepared to say yes to the opportunities God puts in our path. When we determine to be available to the possibilities that come from God, we discover a sense of fulfillment and contentment that is unparalleled by any other circumstances. The exact situation will look different for everyone, but the choice to say yes is the same for each of us. The Dungys teach us that the only way to know a life of true fulfillment is to totally give that life away.

Send to Kindle (EPUB)