Stress Less, Pray More

A Woman's Devotional Guide to Tranquil Living

Pub Date 01 Jul 2022 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #StressLessPrayMore #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

What do you stress about most? . . .

No matter your age, there's likely one thing (probably more!) that stresses you to your very core.

Whether you stress about piles of laundry, troubles at work, difficult relationships, finances, or something more, this devotional guide will help alleviate your anxiety-inducing thoughts as you learn to live in the freedom of Almighty God, who offers tranquility for your stressed-out soul. As you read the devotions and prayers, you'll grow ever closer to the Stress-Reliever Himself, who will transform your tense heart into a heart of serene faith.

Inspired by this promise from God's Word: "Make sure that you don’t get so absorbed and exhausted in taking care of all your day-by-day obligations that you lose track of the time and doze off, oblivious to God. . . . Be up and awake to what God is doing! God is putting the finishing touches on the salvation work he began when we first believed.” (Romans 13:11-12 MSG)

Read on. . .and discover the stress-free life today.
What do you stress about most? . . .

Whether you stress about piles of laundry, troubles at...

Send to Kindle (PDF)

As someone who struggles with stress, this devotional has been empowering in seeing that there is always peace with the Lord. It is beautiful in appearance to top it all off.

No one will ever know how much comfort this book has brought me.

I needed this book. These days are definitely difficult and trying for me. I was really stressed and feeling down for the past few weeks.

I find the compilation of these prayers really thoughtful and beautifully done.

The pages are so beautiful with minimal illustrations.

The best part is of course the affirmations written on each page. Definitely will need a copy of my own. This is the book that will stay next to me everyday.

Thank you, Barbour Publishing, for the advance review copy.