Welcome What Is, Dare to Dream Again, and Step Bravely into What Could Be
by Kayla Stoecklein
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 20 Sep 2022 | Archive Date Not set
Nelson Books, Thomas Nelson
Speaker and author Kayla Stoecklein delivers an inspiring message of how she came face-to-face with crushing personal loss and discovered how to rebuild a beautiful life.
Fall in Love with Life Again
In the midst of hardship and loss, what you long for most is hope—hope for a way forward, hope that purpose can come from this difficult season, hope that God is still with you.
Since losing her pastor-husband to suicide in August 2018, Kayla Stoecklein has been passionate about bringing hope to those who wonder if life will ever hold beauty again. In Rebuilding Beautiful, Kayla shares the hard-won truths she has embraced in these years of grief and new beginnings to help you:
- discover practical and spiritual ways to welcome your pain so that you can ultimately surrender it.
- step into community in order to be held as well as hold space for the pain of others.
- understand the ways your body remembers trauma and find avenues for physical and mental healing.
- awaken to the splendor of a life in which sadness and joy coexist, and
- dare to dream again—spiritually, relationally, vocationally—as you discover more of who God made you to be in Christ.
The journey from agony to awe takes time. Kayla’s words, ideas, and inspiration offer the road map and companionship you need to move forward even when you feel stuck—to wake up excited about a life that holds a new kind of beautiful.