Brave Love 365

Daily Inspiration, Validation, and Support for Survivors of Narcissistic Abuse and Toxic Relationships

Pub Date 19 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 19 Oct 2022

Licensed professional counselor, Erika Nelson, uses her personal and professional experience to bring you Brave Love 365. This groundbreaking book offers support and validation daily, which is critical for people reeling from the effects of narcissistic abuse and toxic relationships.

Brave Love 365 offers tools, information, and resources to help us rise above our past by creating a strong connection with ourselves and with God/Source. This is the basis for living a soul-inspired life filled with peace and joy. Healing our inner wounds that made us susceptible to abuse allows us to step into our power and find our answers within as we connect with our inner wisdom.

Brave Love 365 also goes into more depth with the topics of codependency, highly sensitive people/empaths, and healing our inner "children." This book offers us much to reflect on, helping us get in touch with our inner truth and empowerment, leading us to our authentic self--the strongest and best version of ourselves.

Brave Love 365 also offers educational information about the dynamics of narcissistic abuse, as well as tools to help us heal and avoid falling into the same destructive pattern again. There are resources offered for support, spiritual questions raised to help us establish a connection with our Source, and survivors' real-life experiences with narcissistic abuse.

The paperback version of this book will be available for $19.95 USD. (ISBN 9798986362502) The hardcover version will be available for $29.99 USD. (ISBN 9798986362519).

EDITION Ebook