Feed Your Skin Right
Your Personalized Nutrition Plan for Radiant Beauty
by Dr Mark J. Tager
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 10 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 06 Nov 2023
FEED YOUR SKIN BREAKS NEW GROUND
If you want glowing, radiant skin you'll need to answer four questions:
1. What Should I Eat?
2. What Supplements Should I Take?
3. What Topicals Should I Apply?
4. What Procedures Should I Have?
The answers are very personal. That’s because you are unique and so is your skin. That means you need a very personal plan that provides all the right answers just for you.
Feed Your Skin Right breaks new ground. It takes you inside the frontiers of medicine to provide you with answers that work just for you. Dr Mark Tager introduces you to the fields of integrative/functional medicine, aesthetics, and regenerative techniques where he helps you create your personal roadmap to skin health and beauty. You will:
- Learn about the emerging sciences of nutritional genomics, gut and skin microbiome testing, and food sensitivities, and how these assessments shape your skin health and beauty
- Identify which supplements and topicals are high-quality and worth the money
- Review the aesthetic procedures that build skin beauty from within
- Craft a plan for your journey to radiant beauty
- Find the professional resources to get you started and keep you on track