I Saw Santa's Underpants

A Funny Rhyming Christmas Story for Kids Ages 4-8

Pub Date 27 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 28 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ISawSantasUnderpants #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When Santa has an unfortunate mishap, a young boy and his dog are shocked by what they see.

He will need ingenuity to figure out how to help Santa out of this embarrassing situation.

A laugh-out-loud funny children's picture book that:

• Demonstrates problem solving at its best
  • Provides opportunities for family bonding
  • Utilizes fun rhymes to help children develop reading skills

Grab yours now and start a new Christmas tradition.

A...

Links

Send to Kindle (PDF)

I read this book with my five year old daughter and she loved it!

We loved the illustrations, they were lovely and really brought the story to life

It was really well written and the story had a lovely flow to it

She thought it was very funny when we saw his underpants and she had plenty of giggles!

it is 5 stars from me for this one - a fba Christmas read - very highly recommended!

With eye-catching illustrations and fun rhymes, I Saw Santa's Underpants will be a fun favorite in our house this holiday season. This book is perfect for grabbing the attention of little readers with short sentences and vibrant colors. My little one loved seeing Santa's underpants and we had a lot of giggles.

Thank you to NetGalley, Bobbie Hinman and BooksGoSocial for an advance look.

This book was a very simple and fun read for Christmas themed story time. It kept my child’s attention with the short sentences and colorful photos. I enjoyed this book and will be recommending it to everyone, any chance I get!

What a great, fun read!
My daughter will absolutely love this book, and i am sure will laugh all the way through it at the thought of seeing Father's Christmass' pants!
Great eye-catching illustrations too - great book.

We adored the illustrations; they were beautiful and brought the story to life.

It was extremely well written, and the story flowed beautifully.

He thought it was hilarious when we saw his underwear, and he laughed a lot!

Santa leaves one Christmas Eve and forgets his suspenders, with a sustained rhyme and rhythm better than some this year and bright, cartoonish images. Fortunately, young Max is waiting for Santa and assists him in making some new suspenders. This new take on seeing Santa under the tree is fantastic. Colorful and entertaining for all ages.

I mean… if you’re looking for a holiday book that will have your little ones (especially the boys) howling with laughter…. Here you go. This one tells the hilarious tale of an unfortunate mishap for Santa, which traumatizes a little boy and his pup. The two are determined to help Santa out of this cringe worthy, embarrassing situation, and – yep – they get the job done. This one also demonstrates problem solving, has fantastic, catchy rhymes that the kids will love, and is so very much fun!

Santa leaves one Christmas Eve and forgets his suspenders. Luckily young Max is waiting for Santa and helps his create some new suspenders. I love this new take on seeing Santa under the tree. Super colorful and fun for all ages.

Thank yo to BooksGoSocial and to NetGalley for an ARC of this book.

This book was just cute and fun. I thought the flow of the book was great too. I loved the illustrations. I will be reccomending this book to parents looking for a cute Christmas book.

This was hilarious and adorable! I think my 6 year old and almost 3 year old will enjoy this on at Christmas. I really liked the illustrations and that it rhymed - makes an easy flow for read alouds with little ones. And my kiddos will find the whole concept of underpants showing absolutely hysterical. Will definitely be picking up a print copy of this one for the Christmas season this year,

Great illustrations! A fun quick tale that gives you the giggles! Santa forgets something and it's hilarious. I enjoyed this as much as my grandson. Thanks#Netgalley and#BooksGoSocial for the eARC in exchange for an honest review.

In the flurry of preparing for delivering presents to the good girls and boys, Santa forgets to put on his suspenders. He then loses his pants in a fight with a dog, and Max helps him come up with a solution so he can keep his pants up and finish his work for the night.

This book made us all laugh out loud! The pictures are fun, the dog Cooper was a kid favorite, and we enjoyed seeing the ideas Max came up with to fix Santa’s problem.

Thanks to NetGalley and BooksGoSocial for this fun holiday ARC in exchange for my honest opinion!

My son and I read this immediately after downloading it and he laughed so hard. He loved this and has begged for me to read it several more times. The graphics are adorable and the story is cute and funny. Definitely a good Christmas read to add to our collection.

Thanks NetGalley for the early read. I enjoyed reading this and my kids loved it! The story was funny and the art was fun.

As a mom & elementary library, I know kids are going to LOVE this book. This book is perfectly silly and will be sure to have the kids giggling with delight! I enjoyed the rhyming, although there were some places where it didn't flow so easily. Overall, I would recommend this adorable Christmas read!

This was a charming book that was a simple story that any child would find amusing. It was written very simply for children to read themselves. The illustrations were bright and colorful. They told the story just as clearly as the word. I would recommend this title as a gift that a child would likely not have already.

Thank you to BooksGoSocial and NetGalley for an ARC in exchange for an honest review. #netgalley #isawsantasunderpants #bobbiehinman

This was an adorable story! It rhymed it was a quick simple story. It made me laugh out loud. It made me smile. I think children will love this book. The illustrations were great! Definitely recommended.

I can’t wait to read this to my son, he will get a kick out of it.

What a funny Christmas book to read to silly children.

What a silly and adorable Christmas story!
Santa forgets his suspenders, and In the midst of delivering toys, he loses his pants! Max, a little boy, tries to help Santa solve the problem of the missing suspenders!
My kids loved this story and thought the rhymes were fun, and we loved the illustrations! Definitely a cute one to add to a home collection!

Thank you NetGalley and BooksGoSocial for our ARC in exchange for our feedback!

What a fun book! Highly recommend for preschool aged children. Read it with my preschool class and they were engaged in the story the whole time. I will be purchasing a copy for my own personal library!

I Saw Santa's Underpants is a hilarious Christmas read! I loved the story and the cute and colorful illustrations

Adorable and comical Christmas story. My kids enjoyed it a lot. Thank you, Netgalley for the opportunity!

Thank you Netgalley for the wonderful ARC.

I love this book. Santa not forgetting his suspenders is a entertaining premise I never ever thought of. He's always wearing them, in every picture we see, a mishap waiting to happen.

I strongly believe kids will be very entertained by this story and it would be fun to think up other ways we replace the suspenders.

Simply put, I loved it. I cannot wait to read this to my stepson close to the holidays.

I am such a sucker for books with a fun rhythm, and the rhythm of these rhymes were quite fun to read aloud.

While being silly, it also shows that taking the time to help someone in need can be the greatest gift of all. (Aww!)

I look forward to seeking out this publisher’s other titles now.

Thank you so very much to Netgalley and Best Fairy Books for the opportunity to read and review this title.

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for making this available..

Aw this was such a fun read. Kids will definitely enjoy this at Christmas time!

Quick Summary: A Funny Haha Holiday Laugh

My Review: I Saw Santa's Underpants by Bobbie Gunman and Remesh Ram was a hoot and a holler. It was a hilarious take on Santa's Christmas adventure. The artwork was colorful and comedic. The story itself was playful and kid-friendly. Children of all ages are sure to crack up.

Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Audience: Kids

Appreciation is extended to the author and illustrator, to the publisher, and to NetGalley, who provided access to this title in exchange for an honest review. The words I have shared are my own and have not been influenced by the aforementioned in any way.

In this hilarious new book by Bobbie Hinman, silly old Santa forgets to put his suspenders on before he leaves to deliver presents! By the time he notices, it's already too late, his pants are on display!!!

This original Christmas tale is sure to spread laughter at Christmas time! It's sweet and comical all at once, with an empathetic boy coming to Santa's rescue.

A delightful read, perfect for the festive season.

I Saw Santa's Underpants is a cute rhyming story about what happens when Santa has a mishap at young Max's home.  This is a really short quick read but it shows some quick thinking and impressive problem solving skills by the main character to help Santa out once he sees his underpants.

I received a free e-copy of this book in order to write this review from NetGalley. I was not otherwise compensated.

When Santa accidentally leaves home without his suspenders, it's up to a clever little boy to devise a solution to save Santa from certain embarrassment.

What a delightful surprise! The rhyming text is well done, and I could almost hear Burl Ives reading this one aloud. The story is both fun, and funny. I expect all ages will enjoy this silly new Christmas classic.

I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

This was a very fun and engaging book. Can't wait to put it in our holiday rotation!

This cheerful, laugh out loud rhyming Christmas tale, I Saw Santa’s Underpants, from Bobbie Hinman will have both adults and children chuckling gleefully at the antics poor Santa has to go through to keep his trousers in the right place.
It is that time of the year when Santa has to set about delivering the many presents to children all over the world. So he goes to his closet, pulls out the right suit with the lovely big shiny black belt and heads off to his sleigh.
The Elves have been hard a work stuffing all the stocking full. They load up the Sleigh and off Santa goes, dashing through the night skies. He arrives at Max’s house, where Max has been hopefully waiting to see if Santa does arrive.
It is while Santa is doing what he does best, putting all the presents under the tree, he realises he has left his braces behind and his pants simply will not stay up. Oh, my goodness, what to do. But clever Max come up with a solution that will stop everyone from knowing what coloured underpants Santa was wearing.
Bright, colourful illustrations add to the fun of the rhyming storyline. Little ones will be asking for I Saw Santa’s Underpants every night before bed as it is such a terrific book on several levels with much to be discovered in the illustrations and at the end of the story.
I Saw Santa’s Underpants: A really fun Christmas read for young and not so young.

Thank you to NetGalley for this e copy of I Saw Santa’s Underpants.I really enjoy this very cute tale about what happens to Santa when he leaves his suspenders back at the North Pole.It teaches problem solving skills and has lots of cute rhymes.Really enjoyed sharing this with my grandson!

This is a funny yet kind book, helps children learn through fun rhymes, it teaches kindness and creativity. It also has an activity at the final page which adds to the curiosity of the children too. Thanks Bobbie Hinman for the review copy via netgalley in exchange for honest feedback.

I Saw Santa's Underpants is a lovely Christmas book to enjoy with all the family! The illustrations are absolutely amazing, with a clear intention linking to the text. The writing is amazingly written with rhyming words and so a hint of humour throughout!

It highlighted how problem solving can take time and multiple changes in order to be right, from the shower curtain to the bandana's to make suitable suspenders for Santa.

I would highly recommend this book to parents who have young children.