Absent-Father Syndrome

Overcoming the Trauma of a Fatherless Childhood

Pub Date 13 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 03 Jan 2023

Talking about this book? Use #AbsentFatherSyndrome #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Great fear and anxiety can stem from the trauma of an absent father. Absent-father syndrome can become a generational issue. It can also affect everything in our lives—perhaps most importantly, our intimate relationships. The key to breaking the cycle of hurt, misunderstanding, and loss is recognizing what belongs in the present—and what belongs in the past.

When we dare to embark on the healing journey, we open ourselves to making peace with our wounded past. This journey can deepen our present relationships and create real, lasting love with our partners. What wounded us in the past sometimes gives us the opportunity to grow in the future. Absent-Father Syndrome explores this trauma and the journey to healing.

EDITION Paperback