Time Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
by Dr. AnnaMaria Bliven
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 25 Apr 2023 | Archive Date 22 Apr 2023
Want to learn the ropes of time management?
Time Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know is a comprehensive guide for you to learn managing and leveraging time to live a stress-free, blissful, and fulfilling life.
With this book, you will learn to:
- Maximize time in the day and not lose or waste time
- Synchronize work and home tasks on the same day
- Prepare for a scheduled event
- Master the skills to work remotely and juggle home tasks simultaneously
Time management is an art that either comes naturally or needs to be learned. It is a greatly useful life skill that will help you manage multiple things with ease.
Time Management Essentials You Always Wanted To Know provides practical ways to control and keep track of time.
With techniques like time blocking and the P.A.U.S.E method, you can efficiently divide your time for your job/business/school and household tasks simultaneously and complete your tasks without errors.
With the help of practical exercises, you can begin to immediately maximize your time in the day, find the lost time and gain it back, always be prepared for scheduled events, and juggle the many things in life such as work, school, and home without dropping the ball.
The reader will gain an understanding of the following from reading this book:
- How to successfully juggle many different things in life
- How to plan and prepare for a scheduled event without hiccups
- How to manage expectations so they don’t ruin your day or waste your time
- How to ensure and maintain high-quality work performance
- How to have long-lasting friendships and family relationships
- How to have the time it takes to start a business while employed
- How to always have time for work, school, family, and yourself every day
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 2 members
This was a really interesting read which gave some good exercises to improve time management . There were some good tips and tricks. It was quite a long read so I broke it up into chunks but there were definitely some ideas for new skills that I hadn’t seen before.
( tried to review on Amazon. It it says not eligible for reviews)