Business Law Essentials You Always Wanted To Know
by Komal Shah
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 11 Jul 2023 | Archive Date 11 May 2023
Business Law Essentials You Always Wanted To Know is a simple yet comprehensive introduction to the laws that impact businesses in the US.
It is not advisable for a business founder or owner to be completely unaware of the implications of the legislation on their business and depend totally upon a lawyer to advise and guide them.
Business owners must have a working knowledge of the law in their own country so that they can avoid trouble and adhere to the laws.
Business Law Essentials is a compact but handy guide for learning about business laws in the US.
Whether you are a student on the verge of beginning your career, a new business owner, or an employee, this book will provide you with a deep understanding of the legal limits within which an organization should function and how an organization interacts with the regulators for the specific business sector.
Some notable features of this book are:
• Coverage of general laws such as contract laws to very specific laws such as securities laws
• Coverage of laws that are recently developing, such as laws relating to data protection
• Explanation of the rationale behind the laws and features of laws in simple, jargon-free language
• Questions at the end of each chapter to test your understanding of the chapter rather than your memory.
• Explanations against the backdrop of real-world scenarios and examples
This book will give you a headstart into the field of business law and an ability to know where exactly to look, in the event an in-depth understanding of the laws is required.