Set Your Eyes Higher

A 40-Day Reset to Slow Your Anxiety and Fix Your Focus on God (A Devotional)

Pub Date Sep 24 2024 | Archive Date Oct 08 2024

Talking about this book? Use #SetYourEyesHigher #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Find peace and rest for your spirit when fix your eyes on God.

Life feeling out of control? Overwhelmed and need a break? You're invited to a 40-day reset that will help you let go of what's not serving you, honor your limitations, and turn your gaze toward a God who loves who you. Set Your Eyes Higher is a life-changing devotional journey from anxiety to peace.

We spend a lot of time looking down. Mostly at our phones. Sometimes at ourselves. The artificial blue light in our eyes makes us anxious about the world. It makes us chase trends that have nothing to do with who we want to be. It causes us to put time, energy, and brain space into what won't last.

It's time to look up.

Each daily devotion in Set Your Eyes Higher from Whitney Lowe includes honest reflections, a suggestion for a Scripture reading, and a prayer that will help you refocus your attention on God. This insightful guide for our modern world will help you if you are:

• Searching for a rhythm to anchor your spiritual practices
  • Looking to take control of your time, and gain clarity on what you want in life
  • Seeking long-lasting contentment over trends
  • Wanting to let go of the world's worries you are carrying on your shoulders
  • Eager to know the Bible but don't know where to start

Set Your Eyes Higher will help you find new perspective, purpose, power, and peace. If you're feeling unmoored because you've taken your eyes off of what matters most, the hope you're searching for is within reach--if you're ready to look up.

Find peace and rest for your spirit when fix your eyes on God.

PAGES 208