The Book of Psychic Self-Defense

A Practical Guide to Protecting Yourself from Energetic and Supernatural Attacks

Pub Date Oct 01 2024 | Archive Date Oct 15 2024
St. Martin's Press | St. Martin's Essentials

A comprehensive guide to the vital practice of psychic self-defense

Have you ever entered a room and immediately felt the negative energy? Worried that an ex or person from your past is wishing you ill? Noticed that the others in a meeting don’t seem particularly friendly toward you? In THE BOOK OF PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE, psychic self-defense experts Leanna and Beleta Greenaway offer their wisdom to help readers to protect themselves from energetic and other supernatural attacks.

With easily accessible and ready-to-use advice, THE BOOK OF PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE is a comprehensive guide to the vital practice of self-defense, covering everything from ghosts and demons to the evil eye to curses and black magic

For readers both new and experienced in psychic self-defense, THE BOOK OF PSYCHIC SELF-DEFENSE will take your skills to the next level to create a safe and protected psychic life.

A comprehensive guide to the vital practice of psychic self-defense

PAGES 224

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Another outstanding book by the very knowledgeable, and wise Leanna and Beleta Greenaway! I am a practitioner /Tarot reader for 30+ years, and a lifetime student of magic. I learned a thing or two from this book, it's a treasure trove that all witches should have in their personal library.

Are you new to the spiritual path, a healer, or interested in learning how to protect yourself? This should be the next book on your reading list! The Book of Psychic Self-Defense is filled with practical advice about the best ways to protect ourselves from negative or lower energies, whether they be human or otherwise.

As a healer, I found the information practical and useful. I found the case studies also helpful, and the more knowledge that can be added to my psychic toolbox, the more prepared I will be for whatever might arise during a client session.

I also appreciated the herb/plant and crystal sections and how each one can be beneficial in adding more layers of protection.
The book is an easy, quick read, but one that you will regularly pull from your bookshelf to double check and recall prayers of protection and general information.