My Mother's Lies

The BRAND NEW edge-of-your-seat psychological thriller from BESTSELLER Diane Saxon for summer 2024

Pub Date Aug 21 2024 | Archive Date Aug 21 2024

Talking about this book? Use #MyMothersLies #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Pre-order the BRAND-NEW psychological thriller from bestseller Diane Saxon She’s been lying my whole life...

As if my mum breaking her hip and being rushed to hospital isn’t shocking enough for one day, now in her post-operative delirium, she’s just told me I’m not her daughter. That she has never been able to have children.

The nurse reassures me that people are often confused after a trauma. But I know this woman so well and I can tell there’s a grain of truth in what she says. Which begs the questions: Who am I? Where did I come from?

When I dig into the truth, I suddenly stir up a hornet’s nest of secrets, lies – and possibly a crime so unfathomable – that stretches back decades.

What has my mum done?

Can I trust her?

Or has my digging put us both in peril of our lives?

Diane Saxon’s new, absorbing thriller explores deceit, love, loyalty and family ties. Praise for Diane Saxon:

'An unputdownable, tense, fast-paced, terrifying plot that deftly twists and turns.' Danielle Ramsay

‘An intensely dark thriller.’ Ross Greenwood

'Packed full of secrets and lies, and in a town filled with an unsettling atmosphere Saxon succeeds in putting the ‘creep’ in creepy.’ Valerie Keogh

'Gripping... I couldn't put it down.' Gemma Rogers

'A complex, dark and disturbing thriller, full of intrigue, toxic relationships and jaw dropping twists 5*' Alex Stone

'The final twist was so unexpected that I was taken by surprise.' Reader Review

'I highly recommend this book you won't want to put it down.' Reader Review

EDITION Ebook