Coming into Balance

A Guide for Activating Your True Potential

Pub Date 07 Feb 2015 | Archive Date 05 Aug 2015

Coming into Balance: A Guide for Activating Your True Potential (print ISBN 9781942523000, $28.95; eBook $8.99) is a book of spiritual healing practices based upon the timeless universal wisdom of the Medicine Wheel. This wise book offers insights and inspiration for personal and global transformation. We learn to activate the insightful healer within to free ourselves from the old story that keeps us stuck in the past; we are led into self-discovery and a keener sense of awakened consciousness.

The book is laid out as a ‘field guide,’ easily accessible to individuals, circle gatherings, book clubs, meditation groups, or study groups as well as for all age ranges-children to elders. Written in workbook/journal style, Coming Into Balance is alive with creative graphics and practices to engage each of us as we move through positive change toward awakened freedom.

Advance Praise