Hello! Thank you for visiting the Harlequin ‘Approve/Decline Preferences’.
Please read the below carefully and ensure you provide the following information in your profile:
• Please include a direct link to your reviews.
• If you are the sole reviewer on your book blog, the url will suffice.
• If your review site has 2 or more regular reviewers, please only include a direct link to reviews you have written.
• Your book blog has been established and active for 6 months or more and you have 500+ followers.
• You regularly update your book blog with book reviews, author interviews, or book discussion threads and your posts generate reader interaction (comments,
• Please provide information on the number of unique visitors you receive in a given month.
• Please note that solely posting to review sites no longer warrants approvals without a blog or other credential.
• Harlequin accepts librarians who manage the purchasing.
• Please include the name and location of your library as well as your position.
• Harlequin accepts booksellers who manage the purchasing of fiction as well as general booksellers.
• Please include the name and location of your bookstore/etailer as well as your position.
• Harlequin accepts educators who manage the purchasing of fiction within the school system.
• Please include the name and location of your school as well as your position.
If your request is approved, you must...
• Wait to post/publish your review until a month prior to the release date/on-sale date/etc.
• Send us your review within NetGalley.
• When you send us your review in NetGalley, you must: include the name of the publication/blog/outlet where your review will be published/posted, a link (for blog/online reviews), and the run date for when the review will be posted/published.
• If you do not post a review, you must tell us why via NetGalley.