Where the Sea Takes Me

Pub Date 04 Jun 2018 | Archive Date 08 Jun 2018

Talking about this book? Use #WhereTheSeaTakesMe #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Two years later might as well be two lifetimes.

Sienna’s in college, working hard to achieve her dreams, and trying to love another boy—and halfway succeeding. She’d be totally happy with her life if she could just stop dreaming about him. Deni. The boy she left behind on the shores of Banda Aceh.

When she gets word Deni’s coming to America, Sea’s world shifts. And when he arrives on her doorstep, she's shaken to the core.

Sparks don’t just fly, they soar—and threaten to burn down the new life she’s so patiently, persistently, built.

When they’re both invited to join a relief mission in Cambodia, they jump at the chance to help…and be together. As the time and distance between them melts away in the sticky Cambodian heat, Sienna knows her heart can’t take losing him again.

And that’s exactly what might happen.

Each title in the Sea series is best enjoyed in order:

Series order:
Book 1 - Where I Found You
Book 2 - Where the Sea Takes Me

Two years later might as well be two lifetimes.

EDITION Ebook

Ahhh! Be still my beating heart. This book truly touches your soul. As per usual i accidentally stumble into the middle of a series or in this case the second book before reading book 1. However, with this this book I didn't feel that you had to read book 1 for this to make sense but I highly encourage as I went back and read it and it really deepened my love for this set of books.  The plot to this book was well written and I feel like the writer really did their research before hand. It gives you a more immersive experience into charities, how they work and the ups and downs of them. Seeing it from the perspective of the main character was quite nice. It feels like a peek behind the curtain of living that kind of life. The romance in this book will make you swoon..especially if you read book one. You truly see two characters grown and open up and look at their inside self to decide what is or isn't best. The ending was absolutely perfect for this novel and gets 5 stars from me! Thank you NetGalley and Entangled: Teen for a copy of this e-Arc in exchange for my honest review!