Premonitions

Pub Date 28 Jun 2019 | Archive Date 28 Jun 2019

Talking about this book? Use #Premonitions #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Premonitions hints at past lives and common experiences, as it draws subtle connections between people on their personal quests for adventure, love and family. Amelia Rothman, a foreign-rights editor from New York, has a turbulent personal life. Adele Durand, a young French woman, marries the wrong man in 18th century revolutionary France. What do these two women have in common? Is it possible that an apprentice medicine-man in 15th century Africa and an ancient sword hold the answers to a question which transcends time itself? Premonitions in the second book in the Recognitions trilogy.

A Note From the Publisher

Daniela I. Norris, a former diplomat and political writer turned inspirational author and speaker, lost her twenty-year-old brother in a drowning accident in May 2010. That was when she embarked on a journey of learning and exploration and her writing shifted from political, to spiritual and inspirational. Daniela is the author of four books of non-fiction and short stories, and she lives with her family near Geneva, Switzerland.

Advance Praise

Praise for Recognitions: A very interesting and thoughtful book. Delving into the possibilities of past lives and the way that are conscious minds are interlinked with our sub-conscious. Those feelings of Deja-Vu are maybe more than a coincidence, and we have possibly had some type of premonition or dream relating to that moment. Who knows? A lovely piece of writing that gets you thinking. This is the first of a trilogy, and I will definitely be reading the next two! BookwormDH, Goodreads

Marketing Plan

Second volume in a trilogy, for spiritual readers interested in past lives, historical fiction and contemporary female protagonists.

EDITION Paperback