Ultimate Guide to Amazon Advertising

Pub Date 21 May 2019 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2019
Entrepreneur Media Inc., Entrepreneur Press

Talking about this book? Use #UltimateGuidetoAmazonAdvertising #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"This timely book is perfect for every brand or product marketer who wants to fully leverage the Amazon platform—both for sales and brand exposure. Timothy’s practical step-by-step advice is simple to follow and put into practice."
—Steve Fisher, team lead, retail marketing, Lenovo

"This book should be called the Ultimate Guide to Amazon because it’s so much more than just advertising. It’s really about building your brand on Amazon. Timothy is able to walk someone through how to do this step-by-step. It was easy to follow. I really enjoyed it."
—Michelle Reed, senior vice president, Perry Ellis International

Expand Your Brand Online and Offline with Amazon Advertising

Amazon is where consumers search, learn about, and shop for your products (whether from you or another seller). And with 310 million active users and counting, this is the ecommerce platform you can’t afford to ignore.

Amazon advertising and customer growth expert Timothy P. Seward shares nearly two decades of expertise in retail and ecommerce to lift the veil on doing business on Amazon. Seward shows you how to build an aggressive, streamlined advertising campaign, increase your search visibility, consistently capture consumer demand, and accelerate new product sales without big-budget national ad campaigns.

You'll learn how to:Determine if Vendor Central or Seller Central is right for your brandCapture new customers through Sponsored Product CampaignsApply the five essential elements of a high-quality product detail pageEstablish metrics, evaluate performance against keyword types, and perform competitive analysesAdd negative keywords that can benefit your advertising campaignsApply Amazon’s secret formula for long-term winning

This book is so much more than advertising on Amazon and should be read by anyone that is even thinking about starting to sell on Amazon. It explains the Amazon platform and how to use it to your advantage. It will help you build your brand and find new Customers to market to. I like how the book is set up with easy to locate subjects. This is a book I will keep going back to as I get ready to expand and begin to sell on Amazon. The step by step how to set up a sellers account to discussing keywords to ways to extend your reach on Amazon are all subjects I now feel more confident with and will have an easier time implementing thanks to the Ultimate Guide to Amazon Advertising.

I found the book in Amazon placement very well structured and applicable to vendors and sellers. The book delivers what is says and gives a very good overview on step by step advertising. If you are a startup, this book is probably not for now, however, still worth reading. It can help with some free tools, ideas and strategies still applicable outside Amazon.

Timothy Seward offers so much valuable information in his Ultimate Guide To Amazon Advertising. He includes basic information on the selling platform as well as tips and steps to setting up an online business. The Amazon specific information is well laid out and easy to follow. I have a much better understanding of Search Engine Optimization and key words now. The info on differentiating which type of business suits your product and business strengths best was clear and concise. Mr Seward writes quite conversationally and this book is an excellent reference tool whether or not you choose to avail yourself of the Amazon platform. I received my copy through NetGalley under no obligation.

This has a huge amount on information about contemporary business, which is all about selling on Amazon. The book is aimed at manufacturers of products. As a writer who sells books on Amazon, most of this information was way, way over my head or not applicable. However, I did get some good basic business advice from the book. I would recommend this book for corporate marketing and advertising folks!