Mystical Activism:

Transforming a World In Crisis

Pub Date 28 Feb 2020 | Archive Date 27 Feb 2020
John Hunt Publishing Ltd, Changemakers Books

Talking about this book? Use #MysticalActivism #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In Mystical Activism, we each hold the power to change the world right where we are. To call these ""end times"" is not hyperbole. We are in trouble and the signs are everywhere: extreme political divisions; xenophobic violence; enormous wealth inequity; poverty and homelessness; racism, sexism, and ageism; arms buildups and unending wars; and, most critical of all, terrifying climate disruption associated with man-made global warming. We are the cause of these dark times.

Driven by left-brain beliefs, illusions and obsessions, humanity races headlong toward the collapse of civilization. Fortunately, the solution to these mounting crises also lies in the human psyche, arising from a most surprising source: the right-brains natural mystical consciousness. Our survival depends on whether we grasp and resolve this paradox in time.

EDITION Paperback