Power Hour

How to Focus on Your Goals and Create a Life You Love

Pub Date 31 Dec 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #PowerHourBook #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

How many times have you said, ‘I’d love to do that, but I don’t have time’? The Power Hour message is simple: we all have an hour to dedicate to creating the life we want, whether we think we do or not. Power Hour will help you realise the importance of focusing on what you want during that first essential hour, before the rest of the world wakes up and starts competing for your attention.

Based on the popular podcast of the same name, Power Hour will help you reclaim your time and unlock your full potential by taking the first hour of each day to focus on what you want to achieve – whether that’s writing a book, running a marathon or starting a business.

Stop waiting for the right time, or for more time. Start with just one hour today.

Advance Praise

'Adrienne's energy, enthusiasm and knowledge has had a huge impact on me, both physically and mentally. Read this book, follow her work and you will feel like you have your own personal cheerleader.' Emma Gannon, author of The Multi-Hyphen Method

EDITION Hardcover