Strong Women Lift Each Other Up

Pub Date 09 Mar 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #StrongWomenLiftEachOtherUp #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Many women have false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed, and these beliefs pit women against each other—holding us back from strength, success, empowerment, connection, and making the kind of difference we’re here to make. It’s time for a change.

Strong Women Lift Each Other Up is an evidence-based, actionable guide to creating a better life for yourself and a better world with more opportunity for women and girls.

This book is perfect for any woman or girl who has ever:

struggled with jealousy or comparing your life or body to other women. wanted to support or believe in women, but felt like they’re catty or tearing you down. felt like you’re competing with other women for opportunities that are scarce. or felt like you were made for more than the life you’re living now.

Women are ready to stop the vicious cycle of criticizing, judging, gossiping, and comparing themselves. We want to feel good in our own skin and know we’re enough, just as we are.?

By the end of this book, you won’t walk into a room and size up other women. You’ll walk in feeling like you don’t have to compare yourself at all.

Strong Women Lift Each Other Up will help you radiate confidence from the inside out, chase your dreams without worrying what others think, lift other women up, live a life filled with a purposeful meaning, and you’ll know exactly who you are and be damn proud of it.

Change starts now…with this book and with you!

Many women have false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed, and these beliefs pit women against each other—holding us back from strength, success, empowerment, connection, and...

Marketing Plan

Preorder and release campaigns supported by the Girls Gone Strong online community, 800K+ women across the globe

Exclusive content offers planned to support preorders with free fitness- and science-based health courses

Author speaking engagements include multiple corporate and fitness events each year, addressing the topics of female empowerment and self-care in addition to cultivating a healthy body image

Pub date scheduled to correlate with International Woman’s Day, with social media promotions planned to celebrate the contribution of woman in society

Exclusive content offers planned to support preorders with free fitness- and...

Send To Kindle (PDF)