A Fat Girl's Confidence: I'm Fat. So What?

Pub Date 30 Oct 2018 | Archive Date 09 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AFatGirlsConfidenceImFatSoWhat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Most people think big girls have low self-esteem and do not feel as sexy as the models with the perfect bodies that we constantly see on TV. I never knew there was anything wrong with me until I kept seeing people on TV telling me I was too fat, too sloppy, and definitely ugly. Every commercial emphasizes the need to have that perfect plastic-factory body. While everyone thinks that fat is sloppy or unattractive, I have learned to embrace it. I choose to live my life fat, free and fabulous! And I am here to motivate you. Patrice Shavone Brown reveals her truth and secrets to being and becoming a proud fat girl. As you read this book, you will discover the confidence that you never thought you could have. Join the Confident Fat Girls Movement with Patrice. "Let's be the beauty they all said we could never be," she concludes.

EDITION Paperback