Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #FlashFire #NetGalley
Flash Fire is the explosive sequel to The Extraordinaries by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author TJ Klune!
Nick landed himself the superhero boyfriend of his dreams, but with new heroes arriving in Nova City it’s up to Nick and his friends to determine who is virtuous and who is villainous. Which is a lot to handle for a guy who just wants to finish his self-insert bakery AU fanfic.
Praise for The Extraordinaries
An Indie Bestseller!
An Indie Next Pick!
“Uproariously funny, this razor-sharp book is half a love-letter to fandom, half self-aware satire, and wholly lovable. I haven't read anything quite like this before!” —Sophie Gonzales, author of Only Mostly Devastated
“The most down-to-earth book about superheroes I’ve ever read.” —Mason Deaver, bestselling author of I Wish You All the Best
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National author tour
- Extensive national print and online advertising campaign, targeting readers of YA fantasy, YA LGBTQ romance, and fanfiction.
- Prepublication buzz campaign, including trade and consumer advertising
- Early-reader review programs via NetGalley, Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, Book Riot, and YA book festivals
- Major e-galley distribution to media, booksellers, YA influencers, and industry big mouths
- Indie Next campaign
- Major digital marketing campaign to include partnering with YA LGBTQ influencers, content reveals, author videos, newsletter promotions, sweepstakes, custom social assets, and extensive coverage on Tor Teen’s social media platforms
- Preorder sweepstakes with limited edition promotional item
- Digital preview
- LGBTQ promotions for Pride month
- Promotions tied with Mental Health Awareness month
- Cross promotions with We Need Diverse Books
- Extensive school and library marketing including conference promotions