Animal Power

100 Animals to Energize Your Life and Awaken Your Soul

Pub Date 26 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 25 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AnimalPower #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Sorry friends: this title is not available for Kindle download. Also, light copyright watermarks throughout.

Brimming with 100 different vibrant animal illustrations, transformative practices, and captivating stories from around the world, Animal Power is an enlightening guide to the power of the animal realm and how they bring peace, healing and empowerment to your life.

In this luxe compendium, get ready to discover rituals, meditations, and visualizations to connect with 100 remarkable animals and their specific messages to share with you. Learn how to connect with the animal power of the bear for comfort and protection, the leopard for confidence, the seal for healthy relationships, and the peacock for creative inspiration, and many others.

The practices are paired with illuminating stories from spiritual teachers around the world, plus sidebars with fascinating details on ancient traditions, global mythology, and scientific trivia. Delivered in an enchanting package overflowing with insight and magic, Animal Power is a celebration of the natural world and an inspiring companion for modern mystics, nature and animal lovers, and the spiritually curious.

EDITION Hardcover
ISBN 9781797209531

Connect with your power animal with Alyson Charles, Animal Power. Includes beautiful bold illustrations by Willian Santiago and a handy quick reference in the back. The author has much experience with many differing Shamanic traditions whilst guided by invitation by its fellow custodians. With this in mind the author states clearly to the reader to remember to respect the practice and acknowledge, honour and respect the First Nations and First Peoples of the land. *eArc provided by the publisher and NetGalley

I loved this fascinating book full of earth-centered wisdom about the wisdom we can receive from many different animal energies. There are excellent background stories as well, and so much to ponder. The illustrations are bright, bold, and powerful Thanks to NetGalley, the author and publisher for an advanced reading copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

The illustrations are wow, I’m having so much fun reading and looking into the different animals. This is definitely a book I would love to have as a reference book in my library.

Alyson Charles’ new book Animal Power is filled with lovely illustrations and insights into connecting spiritually with a variety of animals. What I like about this book is that the author includes some animals that one might initially dismiss working with such as the gnat and the leech. Included for each animal in the book are suggestions of when to work with them, the type of energy/medicine associated with each animal and personal power practice. If you want to work with animals as guides or incorporate them into your practice this book is a delightful reference to have on your shelf. If you do decide to preorder this book the author is offering some freebies on her website https://www.alysoncharles.com/. Also look for a companion oracle deck coming in Spring of 2022. *I received an eArc provided by the publisher and NetGalley.