Everything Has Changed

A heartwarming story of family and second chances

Pub Date 05 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 05 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #EverythingHasChanged #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A compelling and heartfelt novel of family, love and finding yourself. Perfect for fans of Isabelle Broom and Cathy Kelly.

When sisters Victoria and Lulu are involved in a life-changing car accident, it has far-reaching consequences for them both.

Victoria's new world baffles her: she has adorable 10-year-old twins, right? Wrong. Her babies have grown into sulky teenagers – amnesia has stolen nearly six years from her and she's suddenly a stranger in her own life. With a now-frosty relationship with her husband James, maybe this collision is a chance to start over with those she loves most.

Meanwhile, Lulu appears to have escaped the crash unscathed, but the accident has been a catalyst for unearthing the demons from her past and they're dragging her deeper into the bottle. Seeking refuge in a relationship that doesn't quite fit, Lulu knows things can't continue as they are.

Do these two sisters have the courage to re-write their past and face who they really need to be?

What readers are saying about Everything Has Changed

'Such a beautiful and poignant read!!! I couldn't put it down. I don't think I've ever felt so many emotions all in one book'

'The writing was fascinating. I devoured this book. It was complex, interesting, sad. Had me all in my feelings! ... Aweseome Book!'

When sisters Victoria and Lulu are involved in a life-changing car accident...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE A$4.99 (AUD)

In the aftermath of a car accident, two sisters are left trying to pick up the pieces of their lives with many obstacles to include amnesia thrown their way. Emotional and compelling!

Thank you for the advanced copy in exchange for a review. I could not put this down, it was brilliant. I felt like I was on an emotional roller-coaster. Human life is really complex and the relationship between the sisters, I constantly kept thinking how will they go back from this. I kept putting my sister and I in their shoes and wondering what would happen. Well written, truly brilliant, highly recommended.

This isn’t my usual preferred genre, I’m more of a cozy mystery or thriller person, this was a great book. It was emotional and the story telling was deep. I definitely recommend this one!

Victoria & Louise are sisters who are in a car accident & everything changes for them. I loved how Kendra Smith shows these characters as likeable but need to mend women, probably like most women. The book shows their journey to life changing decisions for them both. A very enjoyable read & oh yes, I love Markie!

I received this book via NetGalley and give it my honest opinion, A heart-felt story that will take you on a roller coater of emotions. 2 sisters, a car crash, memory loss, now Everything has changed! This book will grip you from the start and you will not want to put it down! This is the first book I have read from Kendra Smith but it definitely will not be the last! A great read full of emotions I highly recommend it.

A really heart warming novel about the love and support family and relationships can provide- if they decide to do so! Victoria and her sister Lulu are in a car accident, resulting in Victoria having memory loss. When in hospital after the accident Victoria is aware her life is not as she thought and finds it difficult to remember and understand why. It was hard to put the book down as I kept wanting to see how things turn out. I loved it!