The Bad Mood

Pub Date 16 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 15 Nov 2021
NorthSouth Books Inc., NorthSouth Books

Talking about this book? Use #TheBadMood #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A bad mood can be contagious!

When Badger wakes up in a bad mood, he’s determined to let everyone know. He greets all his friends with grumpy, rude remarks. But by the time Badger feels better, he realizes that everyone is upset with him. What can he do? With the help of Crow, Badger comes up with an idea to turn things around. This comical cautionary tale is great for anyone who has ever gotten up on the wrong side of the bed.

Now available as an unjacketed hardcover, this beloved NorthSouth classic has been translated into more than ten languages.
A bad mood can be contagious!

EDITION Hardcover

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Extremely relatable Badger decides it is very important that everyone know about his Bad Mood. Extremely relatable Badger then realizes why that is a bad idea, and has to go back and fix it. Extremely relatable Badger learns an important lesson about how our feelings can affect our actions and how our actions can affect the feelings of others. Extremely relatable Badger is calling me out, and reminding me (and my kid) to be more thoughtful with how we treat others, even when we are at our grumpiest.

Love the colorfully Illustrated animals, Short, but sweet tale that subtly uses the Golden Rule. Great way to teach youngsters how bad moods can affect others. Love the message!